1st Choice is a professional management consulting firm with nearly two decades of experience delivering innovative consulting, technology, and staffing solutions to federal and commercial organizations throughout the United States. At 1st choice we embrace diversity of humanity and all it brings to creating an innovative environment.
1st Choice exhibits a compelling workplace through its ethically driven team and diverse academic backgrounds the staff delivers to the organization. We take pride in hiring staff that offers world-class service to support government agencies, corporations, and non-profit organizations nationwide.
We offer temporary, contract, contract to hire, and direct to hire positions. Our rigorous analysis, in depth knowledge of multiple industries, and pragmatic solutions produce practical high impact results. 1st choice has paired thousands of professionals with careers for nearly two decades and has developed a working reputation of sustaining our client partner relationships.
Value Statement - Our company, partner relationships, and work ethic are defined by our five core values, which reflect an integral part of our identity and operations.
1st Choice delivers cost effective and best fit consulting in document management and talent management solutions to organizations across the United States. We ensure best in class performance and deliver outstanding values to our partner clients.
We believe that sustaining a strong working relationship with our partners is essential to quality and performance. We encourage client feedback and take action on the suggestions we receive. 1st Choice is committed to providing excellent solutions, delivering a professional, proactive service with every client contact. Our people are experts in their field and are encouraged to continually update their skills to ensure we are always improving our support service and meeting the needs of our clients.
We are believe that client partner satisfaction is essential to quality and performance. We encourage client feedback and take action on the suggestions we receive. 1st choice is committed to providing excellent solutions, delivering a professional, proactive service with every client contact. Our people are industry leaders in their field and are encouraged to continually update their skills to ensure we are always (cutting edge of industry) meeting needs of our client.
1st Choice’s key role is to deliver innovative solutions. Our partners benefit from our in-depth analytical skills as we devise a concrete plan and deliver the high impacting results needed for the betterment of our client partner’s organization.
We are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees and creating long lasting positive impact on communities where we do business. 1st Choice has a proud tradition of bettering our surrounding communities. We take pride in steering community projects, in addition to offering job readiness training programs to ensure that our community is able to succeed in the professional career.
1st Choice has a proud tradition of community service that dates back to our beginnings. We take pride in building the communities around us. Project H.O.P.E., our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, places its primary focus on providing food to surrounding communities. Each year Project H.O.P.E. delivers Thanksgiving dinners to shelters and families. 1st Choice makes it our mission to help professionals excel in their professional career. It is our key responsibility to offer job readiness training to men, women and children throughout the year.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council- WBE
- Maryland/DC Minority Supplier Development Council- MBE
- Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program- LDBE
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority- LDBE
- Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise- DBE
- City of Baltimore- MBE/WBE
- Maryland Department of Transportation- MBE/DBE
- Montgomery County Local Small Business Reserve Program- MBE
- Maryland Small Business Reserve Program- SBE
- Maryland Aviation Administration- DBE
- Virginia Department of Transportation- DBE
- City of Cleveland- MBE
- Northern Ohio Regional Sewer District- WBE/MBE
- North Carolina Department of Transportation- DBE
- Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council- MBE
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council- MBE
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council- MBE
- Howard County, MD Equal Business Opportunity Commission- MBE
- Prince Georges County, MD Minority Business Development Division- MBE
- Top 100 MBE Maryland
- Mid-Tier Advocacy Award – Bridge of Achievement & Excellence
- Above and Beyond Award (Department of Defense)
- Maryland’s Top 100 Women
- Top 100 MBE Maryland
- Smart CEO Washington – 100 Best Run Companies
- “Top Businesses” (DiversityBusiness.com)
- Inc. 500/5000 List
- Growth Master Award (U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce)
- WBENC Star
- Governor’s Office of Minority Affairs Small Business Recognition